As a campaign manager (or user with necessary permissions), you can create, modify and customize engagements. You create engagements from one of the templates in the Engagement template library. You can then customize the engagements in the Engagement studio, if you’d like.
To create/modify an Engagement:
- In LiveEngage, click Campaigns to display the list of campaigns.
- If you’re adding a new engagement:
- Click the campaign to add an engagement to.
- Click + Add engagement, select the engagement source (Web, Offsite, API. Web for web messaging and chat, API for Messaging apps) and click Next.
- In the Engagement template gallery, select a Channel (content, conversation) and Format (Embedded button, sticky, etc.) for the engagement.
- Click the engagement template that you want to use. You can select a different Use case to see additional design templates.
- Click Next, change settings on the Engagement settings window, as required, and click Next.
- If you’re modifying an existing engagement:
- Click the campaign containing the engagement you want to modify. The list of the campaign’s engagements is displayed.
- Click the engagement you want to modify.
- On the Engagement settings window, change settings as required and click Next.
- In the Engagement studio window. a preview of your Engagement is displayed. This is where you can customize your engagement’s color, size, placement, etc.
- Click Next to go to the Engagement window library , Entry point library, and Visitor behavior library.
- In the Visitor behavior library, click Done to save your engagement and engagement window.