If you can’t login and you’re getting a “Login failed” error, here are some tips to help you.
Don’t try logging in multiple times. If you do so, your user may be disabled automatically.
- Before trying to log in again, verify that your CAPS LOCK is not on and that your keyboard is set to the correct language (if you use multiple languages).
- Verify that you are using the correct account number, user name, and password.
- If you forgot your password, click Forgot your password? above the Sign in button to reset your password.
Note: If your user is disabled, you will get a “Process failed” error when trying to reset your password. In this case, your user must be re-enabled before you can reset the password.
- If you are not an admin user, please contact your local admin for help. In order to protect your account’s sensitive data, LivePerson Support is not authorized to enable users for non-validated, non-admin clients.
- If you’re an admin user of a small to medium-size account, you can do one of the following:
- If you are able to provide validation (your account’s credit card number/most recent invoice), please contact LivePerson Support for help.
- If you cannot validate your account, please contact another local admin for help.
- If you are an admin user of a large account, you can do one of the following:
- Reach out to another local admin for help enabling your user.
- Contact your LiveEngage account team for help.
- Contact LivePerson Support and ask them to open a case for your account team, requesting that they contact you regarding your login problems. Your account manager will validate your request and help you enable your user.
Note: LiveEngage Support personnel are authorized to enable users and/or reset passwords only when they receive a request from a validated user. Our strict security policy ensures that no one can gain illicit access to your account data.